The importance of commercial office cleaning
Did you know that:
- The average employee loses nine working days a year to sickness, some of which may be attributed to a lack of workplace hygiene.
- A typical office keyboard can carry up to 7,500 bacteria at any given time.
- Viruses such as the flu can linger on unclean surfaces such as work desks or electronic equipment for 24 hours.
- 60% of absences from work illnesses are contracted from dirty equipment in the office such as e-coli, staph and bacteria.
- With 65% of office workers sharing phones and computers, and with a whopping 25,127 germs per square inch found on just a telephone, employers need to take cleanliness seriously.
How clean offices can help workplace productivity
- Increased focus: In a clean working environment, you are less likely to be distracted by cluttered objects, and that greater level of concentration leads to more and better work being done.
- Less time wasted: A lot of time can be squandered when searching for documents in a messy workspace. In cleaner, well-organised offices, paperwork can be tracked down easily and quickly.
- Less stress: A cluttered desk can result in you trying to focus on too many things at once, which lowers your stress threshold.
- Greater profitability: Instead of wasting time looking for documents, workers in a clean office get more work done, which helps with profitability in the long-term.
We are one of the leading office cleaning providers in London, and our clients include top legal, prestigious financial and media corporations, as well as growing entrepreneurial businesses across multiple industries. We are truly passionate about attaining high-quality results, so that you can work in comfort and provide your customers with the best possible service.
Our English-speaking, fully-trained and security-vetted staff ensure that every job is approached with excellence, care and passion, regardless of scale, they will work through it methodically and efficiently, producing an excellent result.
Our motivated and proactive staff will ensure that all areas of your office are kept tidy, preparing meeting rooms and reception areas for the next day, with care and attentiveness; so you do not need to worry about the condition or organisation of your office.
When considering investing in office cleaning services but are unsure of whether it is worth the expense, there are a number of factors you should consider.
Maintaining a clean office environment has a wide range of benefits. The most obvious benefit that deep office cleaning provides is the positive impact on appearance. This helps to project the right message for your business, to everyone that enters, and also creates a more inviting environment for your office team. The cleanliness within an office space can also have a substantial effect on employees too. Not only will a cleaner office make employees feel more at ease and comfortable, but it will also very likely increase productivity, through limiting illness caused by dust, pollen, and bacteria. Less sick days in the office also results in higher productivity due to minimised absence caused by sickness.